How to Output SRT stream in OBS
- Open the browser and log in to the IP address of the camera (for example: 192.168.1.188).
- [Login] →[Settings] →[Video Transmission] →[SRT Setting]
WEB setting “SRT [Listen]
- [Mode] select “Listen”
- Turned on [Enable]
- Set [Port] to “1600”
- [Encryption] can be set by yourself
- [Main/Sub Stream] is automatically generated
- Click [Save] to save.
The automatically generated SRT stream address can be copied in advance.
- Open OBS, click [Source] → [+] → [Media Source] below to add a media source.
- After outputting the video image, you can make appropriate adjustments to the “Media Source”
- You can also continue to add more different materials in the [Source] column.