A good video collaboration camera is a perfect combination of ID, mechanism design, hardware layout and software application.
At Telycam, to make a good camera, we start our quality control from product design and development stage, only professional and reasonable design and deployment can make sure user-friendly operation, stable working and long life span, can decide raw-material purchasing.
Every time a new camera is designed, our engineer team will run tests on 100 prototypes to make sure the camera performs as designed. The tests include:
• The prototypes will be kept in a temperature/humidity chamber to test whether they can withstand extreme temperature or humidity.
• Drop test
• Salt spray test
• ESD test
• RoHS China (ROSH2) Certified
• EMI Certified
• Contant temperature aging tesing (28daysx24H)
• Power ON/OFF Test 5,000 times
• Remote control button test
• Resolution: IP/SDI/HDMI Port/ USB 3.0/ USB 2.0
• Control instruction: RS232, RS485
• Hardness test
• Adhesion Test
• RCA Abrasion Wear Test
• Alcohol tolerance test,
• Vertical Vibration Test (0.25G/10MM/2~100Hz/60min)
Only when the 100 prototypes 100% go through all testings in phase 2 will the crew make production plans and craft instruction documents for the production team, followed by IQC, IPQC, OQC and FQC procedures.
CE report 2017
FCC report 2017
RoHs China 2