How to switch NDI cameras on ZOOM
NDI stream is converted to a virtual camera via Webcam Input.
- Power up one camera, connect it to the cable and USB cable and wait for the camera to complete its self-test.
- Open the NDI tool, then click on Studio Monitor to see the camera NDI device name and its image.
- Open the NDI tools then tap on one of the Webcam Inputs, a thumbnail icon will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen, right-click on the small icon and select the NDI device name for this camera.
Choose NDI Virtual Cameras for Zoom Meetings
- Open Zoom and join a meeting, the camera can choose a USB device or NDI virtual camera.
- Right-click the small icon of Webcam Input in the lower right corner of the screen, and select different NDI devices to switch between different conference video screens.